Buckeye Ridge Bernedoodles
There is no substitute for perfection.
You recently placed a deposit on your puppy, now what?
1. Begin preparing for your puppy’s arrival by purchasing items you will need to care for him/her. Here is a list to help you get started: https://buckeyeridgebernedoodles.com/basic-pupply-supplies
2. Order your puppy food and supplements: https://buckeyeridgebernedoodles.com/information-for-new-puppy-parents
3. Make an appointment for your puppy to visit the veterinarian the week he/she comes home.
4. Watch the Facebook Page and Website for the Birth Announcement and bi-weekly photo updates.
5. Begin picking out two or three favorite puppies from your litter, so you will be ready to make a selection when it is your turn.
6. Plan your trip to pick up your puppy. Remember puppies go home when they are eight weeks old, unless you are sending them to a trainer first (If you need help with a trainer, just let us know. We have one you can call).